Monday, June 16, 2014

Will You Film Me an Edit?" - Have You Heard of Unchartered Media Yet?

Hey guys,
     Jake Charters here and wanted to tell you about Unchartered Media, it's the media company I have been running and have been shooting for the last year or so. I do photos and videos of all kinds, for people of all ages and styles. My prices are reasonable staying around $10/hour (prices are dependent on your distance from me and your total time). If you are interested, the best way to contact me is my E-mail JDCHARTERS@LIVE.COM. I am looking for companies and also high level athletes that need a Filmer or photographer for long-term or short-term, all contacts are welcome. I'm stoked to here from you guys and get some video parts rolling and some photos shot.
      -Jake C.

No comments:

Post a Comment